Ecoliving Natural Epsom Salt 750g
Enjoy a relaxing, soothing soak in the tub with these 100% natural Epsom Salt from EcoLiving. This soothing natural Magnesium Sulfate mineral reduces soreness and pain. It comes in plastic-free packaging too, so no stresses here.
The EcoLiving Natural Epsom Salt is a 750g plastic-free packet of natural Epsom salts. Epsom Salts are a versatile item, great for many things, but especially for helping aching muscles relax and recover. So why not pick up a bag from Babipur and add the Epsom salts to your bath or footbath, then lay back and relax. Natural Epsom salts are also a great exfoliator. Just add olive oil and massage over your skin, increasing circulation and removing dead skin cells. There are some great potential benefits of using Magnesium Sulfate, which can include stress relief, relaxing muscles and relieving muscle pain and reducing inflammation.
No matter what you decide to use these for, we think you'll love them. So grab a bag and give them a try.
- 750g Natural Epsom Salts
- Made in EU
- Plastic-free packaging
- Home compostable packaging
- Vegan friendly
With the EcoLiving Epsom Salt even the packaging is eco-friendly, it is plastic-free and home compostable too.
Ideas for use:
- Full Body Bath: Add 3-4 handfuls of Epsom salt to the bath water and soak your body for at least 20 minutes.
- Foot Bath: Add 2 handfuls of Epsom salt to a basin of lukewarm water, and soak feet for at least 10 minutes.
- Exfoliation: Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and a handful of Epsom Salt. Rub this all over your wet skin and then rinse thoroughly. It exfoliates and softens the skin.
- Facial pore cleansing: Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salt with a cleansing cream then massage onto your face. After a cold water rinse, pat your skin dry. Alternatively, Mix 250ml of warm water and 2 to 3 teaspoons of Epsom Salt. Soak the mixture onto a warm cloth and cover your face, avoiding your eyes. Soak a washcloth in the mixture and cover your face (not eyes) with the warm folded washcloth. Soak for a few minutes and treat the other parts of your face in the same way. After this treatment wash your face with warm water to remove traces of Epsom salt from your skin.